Wednesday, August 29, 2012

What A Voice

I am sitting here scanning through the channels and I came upon Planet Earth on BBC America. We have these discs on Blu-ray and have watched them, but I have to say, that narration by Sir David Attenborough just makes you stop and watch. The pictures are amazing and there is nothing better than listening to Attenborough. His voice is so regal and attention getting. Here in the U.S. we have James Earl Jones and his powerful voice, but that English accent wins me over every time.
Click on play button and then click on link to You Tube within the window.


If I had a voice like that, I would never shut up.  Of course, those who know me, probably think that I never shut up now.  How can I learn to speak like that and where do I sign up to be a voice-over artist?


No comments:

Post a Comment