Monday, July 16, 2012

Vacation Planning

With a vacation planned in the next few months, I don’t know what is more fun – the planning and anticipation or the actual vacation.  Well, that’s a lie, the vacation itself is fantastic because you are not sitting behind a desk working.  But the planning and excitement of what you will do isn’t too bad either.  It definitely helps get a person through these long days of summer.
My husband and I are planning a trip to Charleston, South Carolina.  I’ve been there once before with my sister; it was probably at least a dozen years ago.  But this time, I’ll be with my husband who has never been and it will be time to enjoy things suitable for both sexes, not just a girl’s weekend of food and shopping.
french_quarter_innSo, any of you reading this who have been to Charleston, let me know of any of your favorites places to visit.  We will be staying in the downtown area and plan to spend most of our time in that area.  So let me know your favorite places to eat, play, and shop.  Either comment below or feel free to email us at ourtheoryonlife@gmail.com.
What’s your favorite thing about planning for vacation?  Share those ideas with me and I might do a later post to share your thoughts with others. 

No comments:

Post a Comment