Tuesday, May 15, 2012

My Cookbook Obsession

I have always had a passion for all things in printed form.  I love books, magazines, newspapers, and even the backs of cereal boxes.  This has caused me to have shelves of books, including cookbooks.  My absolute favorite are those spiral-bound books created by different groups for fundraisers.
  Cookbook Collection

These books inspire me with their quirky recipe titles like “Nightie-Night Puffs” from Crestwood Christian Church 2003’s Variety Recipes book.  These books provide any number of ideas for using Velveeta, french fried onions or cornflakes.  On occasion I will share with you some of these recipes that we have tried and liked.





Bach for an Encore
And sometimes you just find a cookbook that you can’t pass up because of the name and/or cover like this one from The Junior Committee in Cleveland, Ohio to benefit The Cleveland Orchestra.

No comments:

Post a Comment