Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Surfing for Sweet Treats



 
Sarah_Jamie_lovemadevisible-534I found this wedding cake on a website Lovemadevisible.co.za that apparently is run by a husband/wife photography duo out of South Africa. The photos of the weddings are extremely beautiful and well set. But I was just thinking how great it would be to have a Rice Krispies Wedding Cake like this couple. Of course, as addictive as those little treats are I’m afraid I’d make a fool out of myself and want to eat the whole dang cake. You would find me under the table just crunching away on the layers. I’d feel guilty, but I just wouldn’t be able to help myself.




Sweet Potato Creme Brle
As my husband was watching football on Sunday with my house quiet after all my guests left from the holiday I found this recipe that made me swoon. Sweet Potato Crème Brulee, yum. If I had found this last weekend, it likely might have been on my Thanksgiving table. But hey, Christmas is just a few short weeks away and I can definitely try it out then. So if you wish to check it out as well head over here http://www.southernplate.com/2012/11/sweet-potato-creme-brulee.html


No comments:

Post a Comment