Friday, April 5, 2013

Unreliable Co-workers

Sometimes when I’m extra stressed or bogged down at work and haven’t had a day off for quite a while, I resent some of my co-workers that seem to be off sick every couple of weeks.  But then I have to think of Jon Bon Jovi and how you know he must feel about his co-worker… Richie Sambora.  The Los Angeles Times said yesterday that Richie left the current Bon Jovi tour for personal reasons. http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/music/posts/la-et-ms-richie-sambora-bon-jovi-tour-20130403,0,6358949.story.  Now Jon has to call in someone to replace Sambora.  The good news is, I think Jon probably has a list of replacements as this seems to happen quite a bit.
Richie Sambora

The husband and I went to see Bon Jovi on May 22, 2011 and Sambora had left the tour at that time as well.  He failed to finish the North American tour but returned for the European tour.  Made me wonder if they have an employment contract that only pays Sambora when he actually shows up.  Jon, it might be worth looking into.


Jon, are you thinking about it.  Probably a good idea, huh?


Quit that smirking at me.  I’m serious.  I know the band has your name, but when people come to see Bon Jovi they expect to see everyone.  Except me, of course, I only go to see you.


No comments:

Post a Comment