Friday, September 28, 2012

Happy Birthday Wishes Across the Pond

Today is the birthday of one of my favorite people – my friend, Alison.  Alison is a native of Great Britain and the County of Kent.  I met British CultureAlison at least 12 years ago when I commented on a forum post of hers.  I loved her wit and being a true Anglophile I loved sharing the common interest in Eastenders which was being shown daily on BBC America.
We’ve stayed friends via email, regular mail and with our visits to London.  She and her boyfriend, Dom, have even hosted our son on a visit after he graduated from high school. 
Readers – enjoy some iconic images to celebrate my favorite Brit. Some photos are linked to stories and/or travel guides to London.

Alison – Have a fantastic birthday!
 
British Museum - Shakespeare: Staging the World  







A traditional British Cornish pasty
 



No comments:

Post a Comment