Monday, October 15, 2012

Vanilla No Bake Cookies

Warning: These cookies are full of sugary goodness and very addictive. 
When I saw this recipe I knew I had to try it. This recipe calls for Chocolate Pudding but it said you could change the flavor with different flavored pudding mix, so I decided to try Vanilla.  I already have a different recipe that my family has used forever for Chocolate No Bake cookies with cocoa and peanut butter that has been a favorite of my family while I was growing up and now that I have a family of my own, they enjoy them as well. 
The only problem with both of these cookies, the one listed below and the original chocolate recipe I use, is that they are so rich that you cannot eat more than a couple without getting a kind of sick feeling in your stomach – however – it doesn’t seem to matter because they are so good you just keep going back for more despite the discomfort - the enjoyment to your taste buds is worth it.
  Vanilla No Bake   Easy No Bake Cookies from Allrecipes.com
  • 2 cups white sugar
  • 3/4 cup butter
  • 2/3 cup milk
  • 1 (3.9 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
  • 3 1/2 cups quick cooking oats
  • 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
Directions
  1. Mix together the sugar, butter or margarine and the milk in a large pot and bring to a boil. Boil for 2 minutes.
  2. Turn off heat and add in the dry pudding mix, oats and vanilla. Mix well and let stand for 5 minutes.
  3. Drop by spoonfuls onto wax paper.

http://allrecipes.com/recipe/easy-no-bake-cookies/detail.aspx?event8=1&prop24=SR_Title&e11=vanilla%20no%20bake%20cookies&e8=Quick%20Search&event10=1&e7=Home%20Page









No comments:

Post a Comment